Founded in 1869 at the University of Virginia, the Kappa Sigma Fraternity is currently one of the largest men's college organizations in North America, having initiated more than 245,000 members. With more then 250 undergraduate and alumni chapters throughout the U.S. and Canada, the Fraternity teaches its core standards and values through educational programming related to the four cornerstones: Fellowship, Scholarship, Leadership, and Service.
- Nicknames: Kappa Sig
- Values: Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship & Service
- Colors: Scarlet, White & Emerald Green
- Flowers/Symbols: The Star & Crescent
- Nationally Founded: December 9,1869
- Locally Installed:
- National Philanthropy: Fisher House Foundation