Phi Gamma Delta Colony
Each of us is certain to confront many testing points in our lives. Some will be minor decisions, while others will have a profound impact on us and on others. Likewise, chapter leaders will face many testing points that will impact the future of their chapter, their brothers, and sometimes the fraternity at large.
Building Courageous Leaders means that our brothers will understand and embrace the values of Phi Gamma Delta; will recognize when those values are being challenged and understand the implications of a particular choice; and at that testing point, will know how to confront and lead others in an ethical and productive way.
- Nicknames: FIJI, Phi Gam
- Values: Friendship, Knowledge, Service, Mortality, and Excellence
- Colors: Royal Purple
- Flowers/Symbols: Purple Clematis and Snowy White Owl
- Nationally Founded: Jefferson College May 1, 1948
- Locally Installed: Colony - To Be Chartered
- National Philanthropy: United Service Organizations (USO)
- Local Philanthropy: San Marcos River Foundation, The Meadows Center