Recruitment Guide Application Information
What is a Recruitment Guide?
Recruitment Guides, or RGs, would receive a number of Potential New Members who register for recruitment and "guide" them through the first semester, during which they cannot receive a bid.
Their job function will mirror the Recruitment Counselors Panhellenic currently have, in that RGs will receive potential members over the summer and act as the PNM's point of contact if they have any questions or concerns. The RGs will help facilitate the PNM orientations during the Fall (note the Save The Dates) and, if they are in San Marcos over the summer, New Student Orientation presentations.
Roles will differ from last year in that RGs would be sufficiently trained and help less with a logistical running of events and more along the lines of a mentor.
- Must be an initiated member of an Interfraternity Council fraternity
- Must have a 2.5 - 2.7 GPA
Application due to Fraternity and Sorority Life Office by
January 24, 2020
You will need to attach a copy of your resume.
Please contact Ron Bautista VP of Recruitment if you have any questions
- IFC Phired Up Training: February 12th and 13th
- Potential New Member Orientation
- Fri. Jan. 24 2:00pm-3:30pm in LBJSC 3-3.1
- Thurs. Jan. 30 5:00pm-6:30pm in LBJSC 3-9.1
- Tues. Feb. 4 11:00am-12:30pm in LBJSC 3-3.1
- Fri. Feb. 7 2:00pm-3:30pm in LBJSC 3-3.1